Saturday, April 9, 2011

Zotes

Zotes Sunflower Seeds.


The most witty, cruel, yet amazingly creative and unique sunflower seed company on the market today.
They take a whole different approach to marketing and building their brand image.. They target a whole different crowd and are comparatively "cool" in comparison to the boring "David and Spitz". 

They offer different flavors that include, Beer Baked, Salt & Pepper, Garlic Roast, Jamaican Jerk.. the list goes on and on.

The reason I write this post and acknowledge Zotes is because my uncle Jason founded the company some years ago and it has really helped motivate me to look into studying business and creating a company of my own someday. I have enjoyed watching this business grow and you will see what I mean when I say it is a whole different company that takes their marketing to a whole other level.

Take a gander at this amazing company and I promise you will not be sorry if you end up purchasing some of the seeds.. They are truly incredible.

Here's to you Zotes, and all the people you have helped in making their lives more positive and upbeat!







Follow Zotes..... 




2 comments: