Saturday, April 9, 2011

My best friend

This post is dedicated to my best friend. Kayla Paige Hintze.




This girl has made my life so happy and exciting. She is beautiful, sensitive, caring, smart, and I am so lucky to have had her in my life for as long as I have. I am truly grateful for all that she has done for me and for all the memories that we have shared and all that are to come :)


I don't know what I would do without her, I could not live a normal life.She has influenced me and has shaped me into the person I am today. For all that we have been through, good or bad, I just wanted to express my feelings for her and the appreciation I have for all that she is and does. She means so much to me.


I love you kayla...










1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwww :) that just made me cry!! :( that was the cutest thing you have ever done!! i love you too. <3

    ReplyDelete